Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Click on the pic to go to Amazon to purchase or have a lookie


My short gushing review.

I read The DaVinci Code before it ever became THE DAVINCI CODE.
So by the time it hit the main stream market as THE book to read I had to agree but I was not as swept up with the word-of-mouth marketing that made this book what it turned out to be.
Still. I was a fan.

I have read everything by this author thus far and think, this might be the best book yet.
None of the shock factor the author used in DaVinci.  Many of the same rigorous research as in Angels and Demons.  Far more entertaining than his other 3.  Yes,if you are a fan this should be a dream come true.  On the other hand.  If The Lost Symbol left you disappointed I urge you to give this one a try.  This is much more like it.

WaAr

Learn more about the books here

See the trailer or one of them when you click THIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment