- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here Are My Questions. (copy & paste)
- Are you a writer, reader or reviewer?
I am a reader and a reviewer, and I am trying my hand at writing. Not very successfully I may add.
- How long have you been writing, reading or reviewing?
Reading, since I was 3, Serious. I learned to read at 3 by 5 I read books set at a grade 5 level and up.
- What book was your biggest inspiration, and why?
Wowie, this is hard. The Stand by Stephen King. Weird hey? But really. It was the first time a work of fiction gave me so much to ponder and I figured that maybe fiction has a value far greater than that of recreation only.
- What book is your favourite?
Oh wow, not enough time or space.
- Do you prefere stand alone books or series?
Both, they have their merits and none can replace the other.
- Do you like and do you ever read fan fictions?
Truthfully not sure what Fan fiction is.
- Do you dream about the books your reading / writing?
All the time.
- How many books are you reading right now?
- What are you reading right now?
Forever by Gillian Joy is one of those 12!
- Does your family feel you have an addiction to books?
My family loves to read themselves but they believe I am over doing everything I do including reading.
- Do you feel you have an addiction to books and can you justify your answer?
Yes I do, do I have to justify the fact that I can be instantly transported into another world by the flip of a page or the press of the button on my Kindle, doubt it.
So here is my Questions!
1. What is the one thing you would never give up for the sake of a good book?
2. What is the book that had the biggest impact on you during your life?
3. If you are not an author, what would your preferred genre be if you should write, if you are an author what other genre would you date tackle?
4. What is it about reading that you love the most?
5. What is it about reading that you hate the most?
6. Who is your favourite main stream author?
7. Who is your favourite indie author?
8. If you could design the ultimate bookcase, what would it look like?
9. Should you ever be given a chance to write what ever you want and have it be a guaranteed international overnight success, what would the basice story include/
10. Should you ever be without a book, what would you read instead?
Tag your it