Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SoundPEATS mini

 

I was asked to review this product for SoundPEATS several months ago. 
 
I took my time cause I figured you need to know all that I can tell you before you purchase this product.

If you have really small ears then this may be the wrong product for you.  It hurt my ears. BUT
For battery life, this is unbeatable.  Having it up on the loudest it can go it last for more than 8 hours.  Recharging does not take long. 
 
The ease of wear apart from being to large for my ears is also brilliant.  The one thing though that impressed me the most about this product is the case in which it is bought.  This thing is indestructible.  I have been carrying it with me to and fro work for months now.  In a bag where I at times put groceries etc.  The case is still in a picture perfect state.  It is truly remarkable.
 
The one downside where this lost a star is with the control's  It took me forever to remember how to handle new incoming calls etc.  The buttons are very close to one another and then you navigate by seconds.  Once I got the hang of it, it was better, but it took me some time.
 
Here is a pic of the casing I am raving over.  If you click on it, you can pick up your own set from Amazon.
 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PEPIWNI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
 
 
Here is a song for you to listen to if you want while browsing Amazon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment