Monday, December 30, 2013

Book Review of Heart Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm #3) by Dianna Hardy



Synopsis:

The third book in the erotic, dark paranormal, international bestselling fantasy series, Eye Of The Storm. 

Lydia becomes ever closer to her three mates. However, wit
h unrest all around, she is struggling to keep her wolves together for her first full moon, just twenty-four hours away.

A trip back home for Ryan could bring much needed support for them all, but at what cost?

As The Trident close in on Ryan's pack, the pack itself becomes divided over Lydia's presence and Lawrence is encouraged to return as the Alpha. But they don't know his secret, and he's doubtful of his ability to protect them. Can he fulfil his rightful role, or will his efforts prove fatal?

Meanwhile, among the arid plains of Egypt, in a long-forgotten city, one man is pitting himself against the beast inside him in order to find salvation, only to realise, so much more is at stake than his soul.

18+ (adult scenes and very strong language, including scenes which some readers may find uncomfortable)
Paranormal fantasy
Medium novel length at over 63,000 words
Written in British English

Reading order:
1. Releasing The Wolf
2. Cry Of The Wolf
3. Heart Of The Wolf
4. Return Of The Wolf (scheduled for Oct, 2014)


Review:


Heart Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #3)Heart Of The Wolf by Dianna Hardy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the Eye of the Storm series. I LOVED IT!

Lydia is a fantastic character! I enjoyed watching Lydia grow into her new life - her alpha tendencies are beginning to show and her first change is fast approaching with the full moon on it's way.

Wow! Where do I start?! I have been dying to get my hands on this book since before it was even written! I knew I would be in for a roller coaster ride of epic proportions, but O.M.G. it surpassed my wildest dreams! I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put the book down - I even read into the small hours to finish it! The characters are quite lifelike. Taylor, Ryan and Lawrence are as hot as ever. However, there is a development within the foursome's dynamics that intrigued me. I will say that I was a bit shocked at first, but after thinking about it, it made perfect sense. In the meantime, Amil is on a quest of his own in Egypt; Selena is still after Taylor and will stop at nothing to get him and Sarah, Beth and Holly are trying to solve the mystery of Sarah's memory loss. Will they all succeed?
The story is masterfully told, and there are plenty of twists and turns to keep things interesting. The sensual heat factor in the story is hot enough to start a fire, and the ending has left me wanting more! I cannot wait to read the next book as soon as possible!

Dianna Hardy is one of my favorite authors. I love her writing style, which is fast paced and fluid. Reading her books are a joy, and I will continue to read them for as long as she keeps writing them.

Due to the explicit sensual content and some bad language, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love HOT erotic paranormal romances with sexy werewolves. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


         

No comments:

Post a Comment