Friday, May 17, 2013

Belgariad book 2 - Queen of sorcery by David Eddings

Belgariad book 2 - Queen of Sorcery by David Eddings
Narrated by Cameron Biarly

Aunt Paul comes to her full force in this book looking after Belgariad who himself comes into his powers.  I love aunt Paul and Mr Wolf and the way they move from town to town speaking to monarchs imparting what they have learned regarding the coming war was nice and interesting and lend itself to fluff out more characteristics of the book's main protagonists. 
It is also contains some really funny parts and these I enjoyed most of all.  The pace is slow as per usual for the epic fantasy genre but listening to it on Audio makes it fun and never bores. 
The narrator of this book is Cameron Biarly and he manages to make the story comes to life. 
I really enjoyed the story and I am sure that most of the people who read this is already fantasy genre fanatics so you will probably love this. 
I did.
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment