Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Book Review of Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm Romance Series Book 1) by F.E. Heaton


Synopsis:

A vampire unlike any other, Prophecy lives life in the dark until the night she encounters a sensual dark-haired vampire who is both her enemy and the man who will change her world forever.
A loyal hunter for the Aurorea bloodline, Valentine is bound by duty to report her as the vampire of the prophecy, but he cannot shake the vision of them he saw in her blood. Torn between duty and desire, and determined to uncover the truth, Valentine goes against his order to execute her and kidnaps the beautiful Caelestis female instead.

Thrust into a terrifying world where the seven bloodlines and the Law Keepers are hunting her and her only hope for survival is Valentine, Prophecy battles her temptation to surrender to her illicit attraction to him and fights for her future.

When she discovers her extraordinary destiny, will she be strong enough to embrace it and stop a deadly war from igniting?

The first novel in the Vampires Realm series and the best selling Prophecy Trilogy, Prophecy: Child of Light, is part one in an epic tale of forbidden love that is sure to capture your heart and leave you craving more.
Review:



Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1)Prophecy: Child of Light by Felicity E. Heaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review 6******

This is a fantastic paranormal romance! I loved it!

Prophecy is a fantastic character. She is very headstrong and determined, but also very naive about the world, as she has been kept hidden. I liked her very much.

Valentine is also a fantastic character. He is one of the most charismatic vampire characters I have come come across in a novel. He is absolutely drool-worthy! I think I'm in love with him!

I am a huge fan of this author's work, so I have been looking forward to reading this book! I can tell you that this story did not disappoint - I struggled to put this book down! I love stories with vampires, werewolves or witches, but this book has them all. This is an extremely exciting read, full of danger and smoldering emotions. The sexual tension between Prophecy and Valentine was palpable; I kept waiting for them to act on it, but unfortunately, circumstances kept interrupting! The story takes the reader on a journey with Prophecy and Valentine as they try to unravel the mystery that surrounds her and the magic she carries, and a prophecy foretold.
There are some really great characters in this book, but there are also some creepy ones! I liked meeting Dmitri and Mia, but Arkalus made me shudder!
There are several exciting chases and fight scenes that are detailed so well that I could actually picture them quite easily. In fact, the whole book was detailed so well that it ran like a movie in front of my minds eye; The story flowed effortlessly from one scene to the next. The ending had me gasping in disbelief, and I am now wanting to find out what happens next! Luckily, I already have the next book on my Kindle, and will be reading it as soon as I can!

As I have previously said, I am a huge fan of this author, and whether she writes under F.E. Heaton or Felicity Heaton matters very little to me. Her imagination and attention to detail sparks mine, and that is why I love her work so much. I will keep reading her books for as long as she keeps writing them, and beyond. She is number one on my favourite authors list.

Although there are no really steamy scenes, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book if you love paranormal romances with an excellent story, combined with sexy vampires, werewolves and witches. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


               

No comments:

Post a Comment