Thursday, August 01, 2013

Inspirational Quotes to Help you Declutter and Simplify your life by Sarah Gabb

Inspirational Quotes to Help you Declutter and Simplify your life


by Sarah Gabb



What a sweet short book.  Filled with pretty pictures and wisdom by amongst others Bruce Lee on clutter of the mind, body, soul and the normal clutter that we accumulate in our houses and places of work this book is a fun fast read.

Truthfully in the beginning it is mostly a nice picture with a motivational quote.  I figured well now, what will this help? I was looking for tips and advice.  Was I shocked when I noticed that I am putting in more attention towards decluttering not only my house but my electronic files etc.  So I went back to the little book and read the rest and did as the author suggested.  I saved the book on my Kindle for a reread when I need to get my act together again.  

Amazon purchase link



WaAr



No comments:

Post a Comment