Thursday, August 01, 2013

Book Review of Three's Company (Menage Mates) by Kassandra Cox



Synopsis:

Adam has played a role for so long that he lives half a life, burying the need within for the sake of appearances. Paul knows and accepts the man he is, but is gun-shy and not willing to risk his heart again too soon. Janine cares for them both and is determined to help them by arranging a menage that is nothing short of pure hedonistic pleasure. Will love conquer all, or is each too jaded to reach for more?

Review:


Three's Company (Menage Mates)Three's Company by Kassandra Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

I wasn't sure about reviewing this book at first, because I hadn't read a lot of erotica with threesomes in them. However, I thought I would give it a go. I'm glad I did, because I loved it!

Adam is a wonderful character. He is an accountant in a prestigious firm, but there is a secret he has been hiding. He is bi-sexual, but is unsure of his colleague's reactions, so he pretends to be straight. This makes him feel lonely. I liked this character very much.

Janine is another wonderful character. As Adam's "friend with benefits", I found her to be a loyal and loving partner. However, it is her ability to see beyond Adam's persona and into his sadness that made me like her even more.

Paul is also a fantastic character. Being openly gay and just having had his heart broken by a failed romance, he wasn't looking for love. I liked Paul very much too!

As I had previously said, I haven't read a lot of erotic novels or novellas with threesomes, so I was unsure of what to expect. I thought it would be a "wham, bam" type of book. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was more of a romance story, and I was hooked from the first page! The characters each have their own say, and this gives the reader an insight into their thoughts and feelings. This novella is only 38 pages long, and in my opinion, a little too short! However, I was intrigued with the arc of the story, which flowed beautifully. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series!

Kassandra Cox has written a fantastic erotic novella that is extremely HOT and STEAMY! *Fanning myself!!* This is the second novella I have read by this author, and I look forward to reading more of her work in the future.

I do not recommend this book to younger readers (under 18) due to the explicit sexual content. However, if you love HOT and STEAMY erotica and/or are looking for a bit of F/M/M action, this book is for you! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews

Amazon US           Amazon UK         Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment