Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let me introduce you to a Blogger, reviewer and a general rock star. Well, I am going to introduce you to her blog.


So see above.  This is the blog of Autumn Nauling.

She is an avid reader.
She is a brilliant blogger.
She is also an amazing person.  So if you are an author.  Head on over.  Follow her blog and see if you can interest her into reading and reviewing for you.
If you are a reader.  Ask her if you can help her by reviewing on her blog.  Follow her blog and buy a book or 20 that catches your fancy.

Need to know where this blog is?
Follow this link.

http://fallenoverbookreviews.blogspot.com/?zx=9b79c9a5b49ab1fa

Now this is cool is it not?

2 comments:

  1. Awww thank you! You are a star just to pimp out a little ole book reviewer. By the way I just fed your fish, they looked a bit hungry lol. I also noticed your Goodreads challenge list WAY TO GO!!!!! You have almost hit your goal, I am about a hundred off on mine but I am on track according to Goodreads. :D Have a great day Wanda, and thank you for all you do with authors and us readers and reviewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for feeding the fishies. I feed them all the time but they never get enough. Yeah. My Goodreads was on 210. Ten more than last year. I made last years challenge on a hair breath. This year I am thinking I did something wrong last year. Thank you!!! And it is my Pleasure!

    ReplyDelete