Thursday, April 25, 2013

Book Review of Cry of the Wolf by Dianna Hardy

Cry Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #2)Cry Of The Wolf by Dianna Hardy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Eye Of The Storm Series. I loved it!

Lydia is a fantastic character! She is adjusting to her new life within the wolf pack. Being mated to three very different men has it's challenges. I enjoyed watching Lydia grow into her new life.

Taylor is sweet and tender. I love his protectiveness and caring of Lydia, even though he's still in love with his wife, Sarah.

Ryan is fun-loving and spontaneous. He's not as involved in this story, but I loved his method of having a "man talk" with Taylor. It made me smile!

Lawrence is intense and serious. I loved getting to know this enigmatic character a bit more. His story is very emotive, and I shed a few tears as I read it.

I have been looking forward to reading this story since I had read the first book. I started reading this book, and struggled to put it down! We meet new characters too; Sarah (Taylor's wife) and Amil. These characters add a new dimension to an already intriguing storyline. I'm not sure where Amil will fit in, in the next book, but I'm looking forward to finding out! I loved the way the story flowed, and was shocked at a major twist that had me thinking, "Huh?, what's going on?!". As this is a paranormal romance, there are a few scenes of a sensual nature that are explicit and HOT! I am now looking forward to reading the next instalment in the series!

Dianna Hardy has written an amazing paranormal romance series that is extremely fast paced, but it doesn't feel rushed. I was disappointed when I came to the end of the story, because I wanted to find out what happens next! I HATE cliffhangers! (However, I love them too!). This author is on my favourite authors list, and I will read any book written by her.

Due to the sensual content and some bad language, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book if you love paranormal romances with sexy werewolves. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment