Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cameron Part One (The Pit)Cameron Part One by Edward Tailor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the first book in a series of short erotic novellas. I loved it!

Cameron Flint is an interesting character. He is a co-owner and Dom in a BDSM club. He acts hard, but he also has a softer side, and this appears when he meets Tilly.

Natalie (Tilly) is down on her luck; she has lost her job and home. She literally stumbles into Cam's life. She is an intriguing character. I liked meeting her. She is someone I could probably be friends with.

I have only one complaint - this book was too short! The story intrigued me. It is well written, but I wanted a bit more background information to get a bigger picture of the characters and their motivations, especially Cameron. I wanted to know what made him embrace the BDSM lifestyle. Hopefully, this will be explored during the series.
I enjoyed the scene where Cameron meets Tilly. I don't know why, but it made me smile. I suppose it's because I could actually imagine that happening in real life. (Yeah, right!) ;)

Edward Tailor has written an spicy, exciting novella, and I am looking forward to reading more of this new author's work.
As this is an erotic novella with scenes of BDSM and sex, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, if you love a steamy erotic read, this book is for you. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment