Sunday, April 28, 2013

Humanity's Biggest SecretsHumanity's Biggest Secrets by Drago De Silver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

I don't normally read a lot of non-fiction, as I sometimes find it a bit boring and/or text book-y. However, this book captured my attention because I am interested in aliens, ancient history and the origins of mankind.

This book explores several interesting theories. Some of them are controversial, such as God and the ancient ancestral Gods are actually aliens, and that the human race is actually genetically engineered slaves. There are also some conspiracy theories about whether there are aliens amongst us, and that the leaders of the world know that they are here. There has been a lot of research done by the author into these and other subjects that makes this book an intriguing read!
However, there was also a lot of information that I found to be a bit above my understanding, and I found myself a bit adrift. This was not the actual author's theories, but another author called Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, which Drago De Silver used as part of his research. Her theories definitely gave me food for thought, but also left me with a few questions. Unfortunately, I cannot ask them of her, as she is no longer alive to answer them.
I must admit that I believe that we are not alone in the universe. Whether we are slaves to aliens, or masters of our own destiny, I cannot say. I also believe that we, the human race, are older than what our history books and science tells us. I have no proof, but I believe that man walked with the dinosaurs over 65 million years ago up until the Middle Ages (George and the dragon, anyone?). What about Nessie (the Loch Ness Monster)? I also believe that man did not evolve on this planet, but was placed here; by whom, and why, I do not know. But, it would be interesting to find out!

Drago De Silver has written a completely intriguing, and thought provoking book that I struggled to put down! His theories, although controversial, match with some of my thoughts I've had over the years. However, I do not agree with all of them. You will have to read this book for yourself to determine whether he is right or not.

I highly recommend this book if you love ancient history, conspiracy theories about aliens and the origins of mankind. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment